The striking and multi-tonal nature of real wood in an easily installed composite deck tile is yours in this series on the Kontiki label. This is your way to transform a drab outdoor living surface in a matter of hours and do it yourself. For patios, balconies and beyond, creating a stylish space is as easy as can be. Each composite deck tile is the product of post-consumer and post-industrial manufacturing innovation. The colors and grain patterns are realistic, and are also made to resist the most common types of wear to which any outdoor surface is exposed; fading, scratching, and staining. These are practical outdoor living space surfaces that do not off-gas, do not leech, and are designed to look great for the long-term. Making the transition between “before” and “after” is very easily done with this series of composite deck tiles. Simply snap them together using a 4-way interlocking system over a stable and flat surface; no special tools, no fuss, right out of the box. When you’re done, you’ll have a low-maintenance surface that’s designed to look great for a long time. The locking system is raised to allow for maximum drainage during inclement weather, which is one of the keys to their enduring performance. And if you ever decide to re-locate your tiles, that’s easy too; it’s as easy as installing them. This adds another yet level of re-use and long-lasting surfaces. 12 by 12 by 1-Inch – 10.0 pieces/box.
- Realistic wood grain patterning and color; advanced attention to detail with multi-tonal colors and grain patterns that look just like real wood
- Easy DIY-friendly installation, 4-way snap-together interlocking system to be installed over any flat
- Low-maintenance, high performance deck surfaces; No staining, no coating, fade-resistant, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant, clean with mop
- Environmentally sensitive; 100% post-consumer and post-industrial recycled materials, no off-gassing or leeching
- Reliable post-purchase support; 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects, warping and cracking