Enter in the address onto this website to see if you qualify for shipping: http://www3.aqmd.gov/webappl/gisaqi2/VEMap3D.aspx Easy one coat application allows for quick and simple use. Only Penofin Penetrating Oil Finish can meet the needs of hardwood in fiber protection, penetration, stabilizing, and nourishing. Used for all fine hardwoods such as: Ipe, Pau Lope, Ironwood, Mahogany & Teak • Formulated to allow the wood to breath. • Transparent option highlights the natural beauty of the wood. APPLICATION: After properly cleaning your frame, simply apply a moderate coat of the stain to the wood. Allow stain to sit 20-30 minutes, giving it time to properly penetrate the wood. Wipe the surface thoroughly clean to remove excess finish. It is recommended that this product be applied every 3 to 6 months. For more product information and detailed instructions. Combustible – keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.
- RESTRICTED: Can NOT be shipped to CA, Areas include but not limited to LA, San Bernando, etc.
- The deep penetration of Brazilian Rosewood Oil protects the wood inside and out
- 99% ultraviolet protection keeps your wood looking new longer.
- High-grade mildewcide protects wood from mold and mildew.
- Dries without a surface film that will crack, bubble, or peel.